Sunday, October 18, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award


What a nice idea! I received this beautiful Blog Award from Justine. I am very happy that my blog has so many followers and you enjoy visiting it.  

Here are the rules for the "One Lovely Blog Award." Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and her/his blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now here you will find my 15 choices for the award:

1.   Cemerony 
2.   Carla's Custom Creations 
3.   Cotton Candy Cuties 
4.   Daisyfleur 
5.   Dutch Touch Beads 
6.   Erica's Art 
7.   Extra Special Touch 
8.   Fabricated Ends 
9.   Julie's Bits 
10.  Laughing Fridge Art Magnets 
11.  My Pretty Picks 
12.  Softpencil 
13.  SuperSweetSilver 
14.  Trapped in the 80's Moms 
15.  WrappedNwarmth Creations 

Lovely blogs. Check them out!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I was excited to get up this morning and find this in my inbox! What a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, that is lovely!!
    I will now go and find 15 blogs to pass it onto,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I came across your blog and wanted to say hi! Congrats on the award! :)
    Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com
    Sugarandspice1.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for picking me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I will give this award away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for selecting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for including me! I'll be passing on the award this week! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you !! I'm a little late because I just started that new blog and I'm not received a mail from blogger about this award !

    I'm very honored so thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Since there are so many (15) blogs, I will hopefully be awarding some other blogs this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on this award, you do have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap and comment back!