Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Can Feel The Sun

1. this morning in the garden, 2. Untitled, 3. Sunflower, 4. memories of summer, 5. Last days of summer - Wallpaper #4, 6. chives, 7. last goodbye to summer, 8. Pink Flowers, 9. Smile!


  1. tolle bilder, gestern dachte ich auch, dass ich die sonne fühlen kann, denn sie war sogar draußen. heute morgen steh ich auch und es lag wieder viel neuschnee da :-/

  2. What lovely pictures of summer! I'm torn - I love summer, but I love winter too!

  3. What a beautiful collage of flowers, brightens a gray, cold winter's day. I am looking forward to Spring and some nice sunny days. :)

    Found your blog through an etsy forums threads in a post about blogs. You have a lovely blog, and a new follower, me ! =D

  4. I'm following you now! Wonderful, summery-pics... great inspiration, thanks! :)

  5. Ich liebe Sonnenblumen! Da wird einem doch gleich ganz warm.


Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap and comment back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...