Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sunshine Award



I can't believe it, I received the Sunshine Award from Jingle. Thank you so much! This is such a lovely award!


Now it is my turn to pass it on to 12 other bloggers and that is pretty hard for me, because there are so much beautiful, interesting and encouraging blogs in the net. So it took two days to go through my blogroll and finally I decided to give the Sunshine Award to these bloggers.

But first the Rules to Accept the Award:
  1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
  2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers (no deadline).
  3. Link the nominees within your post.
  4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
And now the new nominees: Congratulations!

8 comments:

  1. hey, danke für den tollen award. freut mich, dass du an mich gedacht hast :-)
    lg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for such a cute award! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mami on receiving the Sunshine Award for your blog!! Great thing! By the way - your red love you bunny is really cute :-)

    Bonsaiishop

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ ♥ ♥ Thaaaank youuuuuuuu!!!! U R sweetheart :)
    Congrats to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vielen lieben Dank für den tollen Award!
    Da freue ich mich riesig!
    Fühl dich ganz lieb geknuddelt von mir!
    lg
    Angie
    :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for this nice award!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! This is an award I will never have to worry about winning myself, lol.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear PussDaddy!
    Don't say that! Believe it or not but you were on my shortlist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap and comment back!