Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How Cool Is This?
Schaut das nicht super aus?

Ich liebe diese Mosaikbilder und möchte euch heute zwei Freeware Programme empfehlen, mit denen man solche Sachen machen kann. Ist auch super für Urlaubsbilder oder Bilder von den Kindern für Omi und Opi.

I love making mosaic pictures and I found two fine freeware programs to make these photos. You can make an awesome picture collection of your holiday photos or a poster of your little ones. That would be a great gift for the grandparents.
Das Programm heißt Foto-Mosaik-Edda und ich habe es bei softonic gefunden.
Softonic International has some free mosaic programs in english!

Mit dem anderen Programm kann man solche Bilder machen oder diese hier, oder sowas wie das nachfolgende Bild:
The other program makes mosaics like this one or that one or like the one below:
Das Programm heißt Mosaic Maker, ist zwar auf Englisch, aber sehr leicht zu verstehen.
The name of the program is mosaic maker of Big Huge Labs.

Viel Spaß!
Have Fun!

3 comments:

  1. So cool!
    I knew the second, I´ll take a look at the first link :)

    Thanks for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mosaic pictures made from photos. I've never made any because I've always thought it looked too difficult. I'll have to have a look at those programs you have found, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap and comment back!