Monday, May 10, 2010

Book Swapping Tree - Bücherbaum

Diese Idee finde ich total schön und so gut! Dieses öffentliche Bücherregal steht in Berlin und man kann ein Buch rausnehmen und gibt dafür ein anderes rein. So findet man immer was Neues im Buchbaum. Gesehen habe ich einen Bericht darüber auf dem Blog ponder and stitch. Aber auch HIER und HIER!
click on the photo to enlarge

This idea is wonderful and so good! This public bookshelf is in Berlin. You can take a book and put in another one. Bookswapping! So there are always new books in the shelf. I read an article about this booktree on the blog of ponder and stitch.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, das finde ich auch eine klasse Idee und
    ganz toll umgesetzt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, I have seen it done with magazines on a table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh what an amazing idea!!!!!!!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that. I wish I had one nearby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandios, solche Bäume sollten nicht nur in Berlin stehen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coole Idee! Kannte ich bis jetzt noch gar nicht!
    Finde ich toll, dass es sowas gibt.
    lg
    Angie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so eine geniale idee.....top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just amazing! Thank you for posting a picture of this. I will be following your blog and look forward to new posts. Me being from little old Oregon, USA am very interested and amazed at the great things from around the world! Take care,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap and comment back!