Sunday, December 5, 2010

Secret Santa - Wichteln

Judit from the European Street Team has organized a Secret Santa swap and my Secret Santa was Nathalie from Dina FragolaAnd look what I got. Dear Nathalie, I'm very happy. That is exactly my color and the bracelet fits like a glove. Thank you so much!
Judit vom Etsy European Street Team hat ein Wichteln oder Engerl-Bengerl veranstaltet und mein Secret Santa war Nathalie von Dina Fragola. Und schaut mal was ich tolles bekommen habe. Liebe Nathalie, ich freu mich sehr. Das ist genau meine Farbe und das Armband passt wie angegossen. Vielen Dank!

6 comments:

  1. I like her. Aren't you the lucky one? Congrats!

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bracelet and lovely earrings too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! You lucky gal :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap and comment back!