Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nivea Test

Ich bin ja Nivea Testerin und bis jetzt finde ich es klasse. Es ist unglaublich, wie viele Testprodukte ich bis jetzt bekommen habe. Fast jede Woche kommt ein Paket.
I'm Nivea tester and so far I think it's great. It is incredible how many products I get to test now. Almost every week I receive a package.

Die Produkte von Florena möchte ich hier besonders erwähnen. Die Inhaltsstoffe dieser Pflegeserie sind aus kontrolliert biologischem Anbau und wenn sie aus dem Ausland kommen, werden die Rohstoffe "Fair Trade" gehandelt. Und manche Florena Produkte wurden von Ökotest und Stiftung Warentest mit sehr gut und gut bewertet. Auch nicht schlecht.
The products of Florena I would like to mention particularly. The ingredients in this skin care line are certified organically grown and when they come from abroad, the raw materials are fair traded. And some products have been rated as very good or good from independent product test organization. Not bad.

2 comments:

  1. Being a tester must be very interesting! How does that process work? Also, I had no idea that Nivea had a organic products line, I'll have to look into it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there are sites where you can apply for being a tester. But I was contacted and asked if I would like to do that and make a post sometimes on my blog.
    I am not sure if the Florena product line is available in your area.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap and comment back!