Friday, June 15, 2012

Nivea - Florena

Grüner Tee ist das heutige Thema. Die Florena Produkte mit grünem Tee sind besonders für Mischhaut geeignet. Die Tages- und Nachtpflegecreme verwende ich schon länger und finde beide sehr gut. Normalerweise trinke ich grünen Tee, der ja bekanntlich sehr gesund ist, weil er mir schmeckt und für mich bekömmlicher ist als schwarzer Tee.
Green tea is today's topic. Florena products with green tea are particularly suitable for combination skin. I used the day and night cream for some time and find both very good. I usually drink green tea, which is known to be very healthy, because it tastes good and is more digestible for me than black tea.
Die Florena Produkte mit grünem Tee sind besonders für Mischhaut geeignet.
NIVEA english
NIVEA deutsch

1 comment:

  1. These products sounds great! I love drinking green tea for the antioxidents. It must do good for the skin from the inside out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap and comment back!