Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nivea

3 Produkte, die ich total mag und täglich benutze:
3 products I use daily and I like them very much:

Und momentan geht es nicht ohne Nivea Sonnen-Milch LSF 50. Die Hitzewelle hierzulande dauert nun schon etwa 14 Tage an bei Temperaturen über 30 Grad. Meine Kleine ist nur im Pool anzutreffen, der natürlich in der prallen Sonne steht. Aber bis jetzt hatten wir keinen Sonnenbrand. Ich gebe mir den Sonnenschutz auch immer auf Dekolleté, Nase und Schultern und bin super zufrieden damit.
source: NIVEA® Public Relations
And currently we don’t leave the house without Nivea Sun Lotion SPF 50. The heat wave in this country has been going on for about 14 days at temperatures above 86 F/30 degrees. My girlie is found only in the pool, which is of course in the blazing sun. But until now we did not have a sunburn. I put the sun protection on décolletage, nose and shoulders and I am extremely happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap and comment back!