Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Kiss Day - Tag des Kusses

Hab ich dieses Jahr das erste Mal mitbekommen, weil mir Nivea ein Promo-Mail geschickt hat. Aber ist ja eine ganz nette Idee. Wer viel knutscht, sollte auch seine Lippen pflegen. Labello verwende ich jeden Tag und ich mag besonders die Sorten, wo auch ein leichtes Rosé und Glitzer (Shine) drauf bleibt. 
I've noticed this day for the first time, because Nivea sent me a promo email. But it is a very nice idea. Who kisses a lot, should care for his/her lips. I use Labello lip balm every day and I especially like the lip balms, where a light pink and glitter (Shine) will remain on it. 
Und hier habe ich noch ein paar ganz berühmte Küsse rausgesucht.
And these are some famous kisses.
Happy Kiss Day!

2 comments:

  1. I love lip balm, will have to try Nivea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photo. Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my all time favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap and comment back!