September 30, 2009

I am happy to go to the dentist

Yes, I confess I love going to the dentist. The idea of having a hole in my teeth or getting caries is that awful to me, that I am glad to visit the dentist every six months. Today I get my teeth cleaned - oral hygiene (do not know if that is the correct term). But afterwards I was reliefed to have done it.

That's an X-ray of my daughter's teeth. She has now dental braces.

Have a nice day!























































2 comments:

  1. I get little stress going to dentist because for 30 minutes you have to keep your mouth opened. My jaws get so tired by keeping my mouth opened. I usually take a pain killer before going to dentist, and then I am good to go.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I work for a dentist..don't get stressed that just makes it worse. If you relax, it will go by quickly!!

    funkymermaid1 (Susan)

    ReplyDelete

Danke für deinen Kommentar! Mit der Abgabe dieses Kommentars erklärst du dich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung deiner Daten durch diese Website einverstanden und du hast die Datenschutzerklärung (Privacy) zur Kenntnis genommen. Hier der Link zu meiner Datenschutzerklärung https://mamimadeit.blogspot.co.at/p/privacy.html (oder klick oben auf Privacy) und zur Datenschutzerklärung von Google https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de
Du kannst deinen eigenen Kommentar jederzeit selber löschen oder durch mich entfernen lassen. Kommentare, die Direktlinks ohne erkennbare URL-Adresse beinhalten, werden aus Sicherheitsgründen direkt gelöscht.

Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap! Comments that contain direct links without a recognizable URL address will be deleted immediately for security reasons.