Monday, October 5, 2009

It needs 26 parts to be a Bunny

Heute nähe ich ein neues Häschen und ich habe ein Foto von allen Teilen gemacht, die man braucht. 26 Teile, richtig zusammengenäht, noch eine Schleife dazu (Teil 27) - et voila, wenn alles OK geht, dann gibt's morgen einen brandneuen Schlappohrhasen. 
Mami Made It - Bunny
Today I am making a new bunny and I took a picture of all fabric parts, which are necessary to be a bunny one time. 26 single fabric parts, sewn together in the right way, add a bow, which is part 27 - et voila, if everything goes OK tomorrow a brandnew bunny will appear. 


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it.

    Amie
    www.iamalive.etsy.com
    www.iamalivephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see - I didn't realize so many parts were involved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is so cute. I can't wait to see the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow,
    that is interesting to see,
    how it all beginns:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap and comment back!